sexta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2012
Vikings World Order - Tudo que você precisa saber sobre ela!
Pessoal, como muitos de vocês já sabem, a ligação entre a comunidade do Vikings Brasil no Facebook e a comunidade do Vikings mundial tem se reforçando consubstancialmente com o passar do tempo.
Inevitável, com isto, estreitar laços com as figuras icônicas da fanática torcida do Vikings. Falar em fanatismo e não falar da Vikings World Order seria um absurdo aqui! Para quem não sabe, trata-se de um grupo formado pelos mais fanáticos torcedores do Vikings que foi criado com o objetivo de lutar pelo sucesso da votação que manteria a franquia em Minnesota no início desta década. Logrado o êxito, ao invés do grupo se dissipar, se solidificaram e agora formam uma base sólida, grande e fanática de torcedores ao longo de vários estados dos EUA e até de pessoas do Canadá, como o seu próprio fundador, Sid Davy, o amigo da foto.
Em conversa com ele, pedi para que ele fizesse um resumo da VWO e ele prontamente me atendeu. Transcrevo agora, portanto, ipsis literis o que ele me passou:
"Andre Renato Negromonte
Hey Syd! What are things going over there? Listen, I came here to ask a very silly question, so take it easy
Well, what are the goals of the VWO? Is there any interest of expanding the group around the world? If so, tell me more.
I wish I could live there in Sota specially to follow the Vikings and be part of this amazing group of loyal fans!
Sincerely,
Andre Negromonte
Syd Davy
The main goal of the VWO when I opened it up to Vikings fans was to save the team from moving from Minnesota, I couldn't put as much time as I wanted into saving the team because I live in Canada and only make it to Minnesota about 12 times a year for games a events, I was made an honorary officer with Minnesota momentum the Vikings Official save the Vikings foundation, but since I live in Canada the most they could do was use my image in their campaigns, so I put the VWO together to put boots on the ground at the rallies and at the State Capital to put pressure on the politicians in Minnesota, well then it turned into a brotherhood and when I added the Valkyries Div it had a sisterhood too, now that we won the battle to keep the Vikings in Minnesota, we do fund raisers to fight cancer, and children's charities, one of our main goals now is to get a VWO section in the new stadium to rival the Dawg Pound in Cleveland and the Black Hole in Oakland.
To join the VWO this is how it is done:
Thee Viking World Order is a brotherhood, and a democracy, first you have to be nominated in by a Knighted member of the VWO, then you have to meet the other Knights of the VWO at my tailgate parties before a Vikings game, if the other Knights like you and think you ad to the organization,and you get along with them, then a vote will take place between Me, my Vice President Sir Diggz my VWO Chief of Staff The Purple Colonel Sir Willie and my Admirals and VWO Generals, if you are voted in then I will give you permission to get a Viking World Order Tattoo, after you get the VWO Tattoo and show you bleed Purple, at the next tailgate party I will Knight you into the VWO and give you your officers rank starting at 2nd LT and then you become part of our Brotherhood, remember the VWO is for life."
Como podem ver, não se trata de um mero grupo de torcedores. Essa é a essência da torcida do Vikings e, falo com orgulho, esta essência começa a ser notada em território brasileiro onde tantos torcem para outras franquias por cores ou símbolos enquanto nós torcemos pelo conjunto do que é The Minnesota Vikings.
Então Sköl, brothers and sisters, show your freaking horns proudly!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

show!
ResponderExcluir#PURPLEPRIDE
ResponderExcluirQuero poder ser um torcedor digno de pertencer a VWO um dia.